Transfer Student Housing: The Village at Torrey Pines
Welcome to The Village at Torrey Pines, the first on-campus Housing for transfer students.
The Village is a live play eat community of apartments and retail spaces designed especially for transfer students. The neighborhood consists of Village West and Village East, a total of 13 buildings, two of which are high rises with incredible ocean views. All of our resident apartment homes feature modern amenities and a sleek design aesthetic. The best part? They're affordable, and in a prime location—right on campus!
As of September 1, 2013 UC San Diego is a Tobacco and Smoke-free campus.
Rates for the 2013-2014 Academic Year:
- Triple rooms: $9,756 - includes dining plan
- Double rooms: $10,256 - includes dining plan
- Single rooms: $11,056 - includes dining plan
- Super Single rooms (double rooms as single occupancy): $11,556 - includes dining plan
* All rooms come with a Dining Plan.
NEW Incoming Transfer students who contract to live at The Village will be GUARANTEED a second year of Housing at The Village!
Contact us: Thevillage@ucsd.edu.